Business Central is a business management solution for small and mid-sized organizations that automates and streamlines business processes and helps you manage your business. Highly adaptable and rich with features, Business Central enables companies to manage their business, including finance, manufacturing, sales, shipping, project management, services, and more. Companies can easily add functionality that is relevant to the region of operation, and that is customized to support even highly specialized industries.
Business Central is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simplicity guides innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability. In the navigation panel to the left, you can find information about using Business Central in your company.
- Make and collect payments, manage your cash flow, defer income and revenue, prepare year-end closing, and manage fixed assets.
- Get insight to the performance of your business activities through budgets, account schedules, and analysis views.
- Manage sales processes and information, such as quotes, orders, returns, and customer accounts, and make drop shipments.
- Manage purchasing processes and information, such as invoices, orders, returns, and vendor accounts, and purchase items from sales documents.
- Register new inventory or service-type items, categorize items for easy searching, adjust inventory levels, and perform common inventory costing tasks.
- Create jobs and schedule resources for project, manage job budgets, monitor progress, and track machine and employee hours.
- Organize your fixed assets, ensure correct periodic depreciation, and keep track of maintenance costs.
- Manage and support your sales efforts and focus your interactions on preferred customers and contacts.
- Keep detailed records of your employees, and register absence for analysis purposes.
- Plan the production operations that are required to transform inputs into finished goods.