Dynamics 365 CRM
What is CRM?
CRM stands for customer relationship management. It's a category of integrated, data-driven software solutions that improve how you interact and do business with your customers. CRM systems help you manage and maintain customer relationships, track sales leads, marketing, and pipeline, and deliver actionable data.)
Why use Dynamics 365 for CRM?
With Dynamics 365, you get CRM software that works as a customizable, flexible solution designed to suit your business requirements. Choose a stand-alone application to meet the needs of a specific line of business or use multiple CRM tools that work together as a powerful integrated solution.)
- Simplify and improve even the most complex customer engagements with an array of CRM tools that scale to fit your needs.
- Connecting with buyers at the right time and through their preferred channels.
- Determining what types of messages to send to customers and when to deliver them.
- Prioritizing and nurturing the right leads ensuring a smooth hand-off from marketing to sales.
- Have client data centralized so that agents have access to real-time information and deliver solutions quicker.
- Offer your sales staff mobility options that work across browsers and devices.
- Get insights into your customers’ journey so you can meet their expectations.
- Provide mobile applications for your clients and staff no matter what device they’re using.
- Offer customers an easy-to-use, self-service portal so they can be in control of their data and quickly find answers to their questions.