As your business grows in size and complexity, and your customers expect better and faster service, the tools that once supported you may now be standing in your way. For growing businesses, deciding to overhaul your accounting software or business management systems may seem like a daunting task.
But what is the real cost of trying to maintain a system that is no longer keeping up with demands? Whether the result is lost sales, customer dissatisfaction, or compliance risks, failing to update your technology can be a costly decision.
If you recognize any of these warning signs, the time has come to make a change:
- We waste too much time dealing with multiple systems that can’t talk to each other.
- Manual processes are error prone and can’t keep up with increasing demand despite added headcount.
- Creating and configuring reports it too complicated, and often doesn’t give us the information we need.
- Incomplete or incorrect information creates customer dissatisfaction and lost sales.
- Increasingly stringent compliance and security concerns keep you up at night.
- Productivity is lost spending valuable time switching back and forth between multiple applications and disconnected systems
Source: Microsoft dynamics 365 at replacing accounting software, 2018.